Have you ever felt nervous about talking to your kids about sex? Have you wondered if you are saying too much? Too little? Are you scared that you might not say the right thing at the right time? Are you unsure about what you want your kids to know and not know about your own sex life?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, guess what? You are a normal parent! What a daunting task it is to try and raise children to respect and honor sex in a hyper-sexualized environment. And unfortunately there isn’t anybody giving us practical help or guidance that is personalized to our own family values.
I’m on a fervent mission to change that!
I’m incredibly excited to announce my new online course, “How To Raise A Sexually Healthy Kid.” In this four week online course (July 11- August 1st), you will experience a life changing shift in the way you interact with your children regarding their future sex life. You will gain the confidence and skills required to help your children understand the complexity of sex and how to have a positive healthy relationship with it. This course consists of weekly teaching videos, weekly writing homework, sexual health conversation goal setting by age, conversational practice and a private Facebook group for regular questions and discussion with myself and other parents, just like you.
How amazing would it be to:
- – Understand your own sexuality better so you can accurately convey your core sexual values to your child
- – Define the ultimate sexual health goal you would wish for your child to achieve in his or her life
- – Relate the appropriate messages at the appropriate ages – even if your children are already teenagers, you can still start healthy conversations!
- – Understand how sexuality and spirituality are ever-connected
- – Have a personally tailored, detailed plan that helps your child navigate their sexuality as they age
- – Define the issues associated with pornography and how to protect your children and your family
- – Be able to relate your family and spiritual values in every conversation about sex
- – Understand what sexual messages children are getting through social media, society and friends
- – Gain confidence in the positive impact of the sexual health messages you are sending
- – Have a core group of parents going through the class with you to lean on and gain support from
- – Have unlimited access to a sexual health professional for questions and concerns
The conversations and messages that you send about sex to your child matter, deeply. They are looking to you for guidance about this topic, whether they ask for it or not. This is an incredible opportunity to be guided by a sexual health professional to learn how to give your kids the beautiful opportunity to have a positive relationship with sex and live a life free from shame, guilt and fear.
If you have kids from the ages of 3 weeks to 20 years, you will gain incredible benefits from this course. We as humans gain confidence by having a workable plan. Allow me to be your personal guide as we build a plan that will create incredible, healthy conversations about sex.