USE CODE “newyear50” to receive $50 off!
Next Session Beginning January 8, 2018
Want to change your low sex drive, painful intercourse, sexual shame or sexual boredom in only 30 days?
This course is perfect for you! Elevate is a simple online course for women who struggle with low sex drive, painful intercourse, sexual shame or sexual boredom.
This course by Dr. Holbrook offers mentorship and nurturing for incredible sexual and relationship well-being. Lessons are delivered once a week for four weeks and sessions are recorded so you can watch or listen at your convenience. Sexual and spiritual strategy homework and journaling is assigned each week and reviewed and responded to personally by Dr. Holbrook.
Engage in live “office hours” via video or anonymously via phone so you can get all of your questions answered each week. Get the personal attention you need without the investment of one-on-one consulting.
You are invited to take this one brave step today to dramatically improve your relationship forever. Let Dr. Holbrook facilitate and guide your journey to sexual renovation through her simple four step process: Awareness, Deconstruction, Vulnerability and Confidence.
You are a perfect fit for this course if:
– You have ever tried to fake being asleep to get out of having sex.
– You have ever had a disagreement or argument with your partner about the lack of sex in your relationship.
– You feel mental blocks surrounding intimacy and you are unsure if you are worth or even able to have great sex.
– You are uncertain of the connection between spirituality and sexuality
-You are interested in reclaiming your sexual power
– You experience pain during intercourse sometimes or every time
– You wish you wanted to have more sex, but you usually just don’t feel like it because you are TIRED.
– You have a hard time being in the moment during sex and you often find yourself thinking about other things. (i.e. “Should I paint our bedroom blue?”)
-You experience shame or feel like sex is “dirty”
– You know that your sex life could be better but you aren’t ready to invest in a sex therapist.
– You want to find more meaning and fulfillment in your sex life. You want to use it as a connective part of your relationship, not just a responsibility to your relationship.
If you identify with any of these statements, than Elevate is your answer. Don’t wait as pricing will increase the week before the course starts. This is your opportunity to learn how to connect with your sexual self in ways that will dramatically change your relationship.
Let Dr. Holbrook nurture your journey to soul-centered sex. Your time is now lovely.
You won’t want to miss who you will become! Let’s rise together!